[CITE-Forum] Fwd: namespace problem in CITE WFS 1.1.0

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Mon Sep 13 12:31:20 EDT 2010

Yes. Suppose a data provider declared the following namespace in
an app schema:

xmlns:tns="http://data.example.org/gml" OR
xmlns="http://data.example.org/gml"

A client could use any valid prefix (or none at all) in a request as
long as the namespace binding is correct:

e.g.
datns=http://data.example.org/gml

--
rjm