[CITE-Forum] wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc200.2 test returnsInvalidParameterValue

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Fri Sep 10 15:59:04 EDT 2010

Yes, 200.2 is an invalid request entity. The empty ogc:PropertyName
element present in the original request was intended to verify this
BBOX requirement in Filter 1.1, cl. 8.2:

"If the optional <propertyName> element is not specified, the
calling service must determine which spatial property is the spatial
key and apply the BBOX operator accordingly. For feature types that
has a single spatial property, this is a trivial matter."

The inconsistency between the (normative) text and the on-line filter
1.1 schema has been pointed out; supplying an empty element is a work
around.

Now, 203.3 is intended to raise an exception but shouldn't do so in
its current form: the request entity should specify a PropertyName
that is _not_ "sf:attribut.Géométrie" (e.g. sf:attributGeometrie).

--
rjm