[CITE-Forum] Fwd: namespace problem in CITE WFS 1.1.0

Arthur Liu arthur.liu at autodesk.com
Fri Sep 10 08:52:07 EDT 2010

Thank you Luis. Your information is really helpful, and I will add some logic to check the prefix and make sure it's not started with a number.

I still have one concern about the namespace URL and prefix.  Can user specify any URL as namespace and any text(NCName) as prefix? and is that OK that we just to make sure the namespace URLs and prefixes are unique if they come from different data sources or schemas?

Thanks,
Arthur