[CITE-Forum] Fwd: namespace problem in CITE WFS 1.1.0

Arthur Liu arthur.liu at autodesk.com
Fri Sep 10 07:27:25 EDT 2010

Hi Luis and all,

Great thanks for your help and I am sorry that I missed the last e-mail.

My problem is the prefix (sf) which displays before the featuretype (PrimitiveGeoFeature). Our WFS server doesn't support the customized prefix and namespace URL, but will generate a hash code as the prefix like 123456: PrimitiveGeoFeature.
Because the test engine will look for a featuretype named sf: PrimitiveGeoFeature but the featuretype we generated is 123456: PrimitiveGeoFeature.  That's why we cannot pass the certification.

I think the best solution for us is to create a mechanism to specify the prefix and namespace URL for the featuretype.