[CITE-Forum] WFS Cite Test

Vladimira Hubnerova vhubnerova at intermap.com
Mon Oct 18 02:39:04 EDT 2010

Thank you for your answer, I have added this attribute to the result and the test has passes.

But I have to say that I don't understand why it failed when the attribute isn't included. You said that if the attribute is included, the value must be correct, but in my result, it wasn't included at all (because it is optional attribute for resultType="results").

Vladka