[CITE-Forum] [CITE.SC] wfs 1.1.0 beta engine tests updated - Please review2010-09-30

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Tue Oct 5 12:13:45 EDT 2010

The OGC URN namespace identifier was approved a couple of years ago:

About the missing @srsDimension, it may have been omitted as redundant,
since it's specified by the CRS. Note that if srsName is absent,
srsDimension must also be absent:

"When the srsName attribute is omitted, this attribute shall be omitted."

ospatial.org] On Behalf Of Justin Deoliveira