[CITE-Forum] [CITE.SC] wfs 1.1.0 beta engine tests updated - Please review2010-09-30

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at opengeo.org
Mon Oct 4 18:02:12 EDT 2010

I just ran the tests against geoserver and did not make it out of the
readiness tests :(

Two problems from what I can tell. The first.

Error 1: Line 192 - assertion failed:
              DefaultSRS value is not a valid URI (invalid scheme name or
URN namespace identifier).
              The DefaultSRS is urn:x-ogc:def:crs:EPSG:4326.

The prefix is apparently now "urn:ogc:def:crs:"? I know this has been
debated a lot but when did it officially change?

Second problem is validation errors like:

cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'srsDimension' is not allowed to appear in
element 'gml:Point'

Apparently the gmlsf.xsd schema does not include srsDimension as an
allowable attribute? Only srsName? Was this intentional or an oversight?

Thanks all.

-Justin

Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org