[CITE-Forum] wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc205.2 test

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Mon Nov 15 12:10:31 EST 2010

That was the original justification, since feature property
references are XPath expressions. But a closer reading of cl.
9.1 (p. 32) suggests that schema violations should be regarded
as errors:

"However, note that the properties of the second feature (the myns:Road)
are not properties of the first feature (the myns:School) and it is an
error to refer to them as such."

In such a case one could argue it is important to signal to the
client that the request will _never_ yield a result and should
be reformulated.

--
rjm