[CITE-Forum] wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc204.1 test

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at lat-lon.de
Thu Nov 11 11:43:08 EST 2010

Baris Kazar wrote:

Hi,

>  I am sorry I am not following. Could you please shed more light on this?
> The error says it is expecting gml:_Feature, right?
> Whenever i get that error, adding the needed gml tag resolves the issue.
> But, in this case, i am not sure where gml:_Feature goes but
> you said it goes nowhere. Then, what should be done? Please advise.
> As you said "for some reason he cannot validate that your element is in
> that substitution group.",
> what could be that reason? I cannot find any reason.

this is actually basic XML Schema inheritance. Every feature type in GML
must be defined to be in the substitution group for gml:_Feature. In the
instance document you use the xsd:element names defined in the
application schema, in this case sf:EntitéGénérique with proper umlauts.

If you have more questions about this, I suggest that you ask eg. on
wfs-dev (https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/wfs-dev), as
it's more about how WFS works and has nothing to do with the CITE tests.

Best regards, Andreas

                    deegree day 2010
             http://deegreeday.deegree.org