[CITE-Forum] Property name attribute.Géométrie

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Thu Nov 11 10:34:06 EST 2010

Dear Arthur

There is no rule that tells you that you cannot use property name with dots. XML elements can contain dots. The test data was created to allow "exotic names" for features and properties.

Please send me the test report and let's see if we can find a proper solution.

Best Regards,

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.