[CITE-Forum] wfs 1.0 tests

Jeroen Dries jeroen.dries at luciad.com
Thu Mar 11 10:20:43 EST 2010

Hi,

I just ran the WFS 1.0.0 compliancy test on our server, with and without your
patch. The patch seems absolutely necessary and valid to me.

I did find two more issues. They are entirely similar to the ones you found
already. Both are cases were the script requires a failed transaction
response, while an exception is also valid. I attached the diff with respect to
the script with your patch applied.

It would be nice if you could verify these additional issues and add them to
your patch.

regards,
Jeroen Dries