[CITE-Forum] new CITE policies and procedures

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Mon Jun 7 16:37:40 EDT 2010

I have just posted an update to the CITE policies and procedures to OGC pending documents:
08-134r2 (http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=39492&version=1)

We are currently operating under a CITE policies and procedures document from 2004. At the TC last summer, I posted and presented a completely revised version, but we failed to have a formal vote on it's release and adoption.

This version is a slight revision of last year's 08-134r1 (http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=35499&version=1).

Please find time prior to next week's CITE Subcommittee meeting to review and comment on this document as we sorely need to adopt these policies and procedures.

-----
Raj Singh
Open Geospatial Consortium
rsingh at opengeospatial.org