[CITE-Forum] Happy Holidays and latest CITE news

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Thu Dec 23 15:24:45 EST 2010

All,

First of all, Happy Holidays to all of you. I am very happy to have joined OGC  this year and working with you all on improving our testing facility and moving software towards true interoperability.

Next year:
- We will schedule monthly telecons to have good voice-to-voice discussions.  First telecon will be end of January  to discuss the roadmap. - I will be at the Bonn meeting and I expect to have a productive CITE session.

Current most important issue:
- We've being working hard to find the issue with the WFS tests that are not behaving well. We have seen that if we deploy on JAVA 6 the problem goes away, but we need to fix some code so that files needed for the test (e.g. sessions ) are found properly. This should be fixed in the first weeks of January.

Sourcecode:
- Source forge now contains example of branches that contain folders configure with svn externals to get the tests from the OGC code repository. For example: https://teamengine.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/teamengine/branches/luisb
It should be easier now to setup the code and get started. Original source for the CITE tests remain at OGC SVN and the original source for TEAM Engine is at sourceforge.

Happy Christmas
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHNNPM7pJA

Best Warm Regards,

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.