[CITE-Forum] [CITE.SC] Dec 14th Client Testing Webinar

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Tue Dec 14 09:52:44 EST 2010

All,

This is a reminder that we are going to have a CITE Client Testing meeting at 10:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)

https://opengeospatial.webex.com/opengeospatial/j.php?ED=148780447&UID=0&PW=NOTcwMGQ5ZjFj&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

meeting password: Cite2010

+1 512 225 3050 passcode:36429#

Luis