[CITE-Forum] cannot start a new test session

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at lat-lon.de
Fri Dec 3 09:41:12 EST 2010

恭志 Pete wrote:

Hi,

> I’ve installed then TEAM engine on my local computer. After selecting
> the standard to be tested and clicking the ‘Start a new test session’
> button, I got an error message displayed as the following figure.

I've never seen this error message before. But instead of using the web
application you can just use the command line tool that also comes with
the engine. In the bin folder you'll find a test.bat batch script that
you can use to start the engine locally, eg.:

bin\test.bat -source=scripts\wfs-1.1.0\ctl\main.xml

Best regards, Andreas