[CITE-Forum] namespace problem in CITE WFS 1.1.0

Arthur Liu arthur.liu at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 25 05:29:05 EDT 2010

Hi all,

When running the test of WFS 1.1.0,  I get an error for following request

http://xxx?&request=GetFeature&service=WFS&version=1.1.0&typename=sf:PrimitiveGeoFeature&namespace=xmlns(sf=http://cite.opengeospatial.org/gmlsf)<http://xxx?&request=GetFeature&service=WFS&version=1.1.0&typename=sf:PrimitiveGeoFeature&namespace=xmlns(sf=http:/cite.opengeospatial.org/gmlsf)>

The reason is the namespace of the type name.  The product have our own way to encode and decode the namespace.

I would like to know if the namespace parameter must be resolved? And Is it permitted that I use a hardcode namespace for CITE test data?

Regards,
Arthur