[CITE-Forum] WFS Compliance Test Suite Data Format

Ian Painter Ian.Painter at snowflakesoftware.com
Mon Aug 9 10:36:06 EDT 2010

Arthur,

I'm certain the transactions shouldn't be being tested on as part of the
WFS Basic test. I know there's an outstanding bug on similar lines with
the NSG Profile tests for WFS. Issue 396: WFS NSG Profile Transaction
test runs even when transactions are not being tested

http://portal.opengeospatial.org/?m=projects&a=view&project_id=85&tab=5&
act=details&issue_id=396

Maybe this issue has drifted into the WFS 1.1.1 Basic tests, I pretty
certain it shouldn't be in either.

Ian

From:
cite-forum-bounces+ian.painter=snowflakesoftware.com at lists.opengeospatia