[CITE-Forum] WCS 1.1.1 GetCapabilities: validation issue

Peter Baumann baumann at rasdaman.com
Fri Sep 25 08:09:29 EDT 2009

Norm-

I fear that this hasn't been answered up to now. As explained in another
case, the SWG doesn't have resources to work on the test suite for older
versions. "Older" here means: not version 2.0, on which we are heavily
working - including establishing a testbed in parallel to the spec
finalization.
As a spinoff of this work, Jinsongdi Yu, a PhD student of mine, will
summarize shortcomings found in the CITE WCS test (yes, there are
more...). His presentation will be Thu morning 08:00+.
Do you think you can join in for an exchange of experiences?

-Peter