[CITE-Forum] [Fwd: WFS 1.0.0 CITE tests are not triggered for the logical operators]

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 25 11:45:23 EDT 2008

We advertized the logical operators in our WFS 1.0.0 capabilities document as below.
I verified with the specification OGC 02-059 Filter Encoding p. 17 and our capabilities
document seems correct, but the CITE tests are not triggered (see

The tests not triggered are:
wfs/1.0.0/basic/getfeature/filter/logicaloperators/get/1 to 10 and
wfs/1.0.0/basic/getfeature/filter/logicaloperators/post/1 to 10.

Any idea of what I may mistaken?

   <ogc:Logical_Operators />
     <ogc:Simple_Comparisons />
     <ogc:Like />