[CITE-Forum] Java exceptions in wms 1.3.0 tests

jeff fitzgerald jeffery.fitzgerald at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:56:16 EST 2008

Hello all,

I recently tried to run the WMS 1.3.0 tests again, and apparently, the tests
and I have a different opinion of what constitutes a pass or a fail. Unlike
the the older legacy tests, the logs don't seem to have as much useful
information in them. Also, the errors that I run into all seem to be from
unhandled Java exceptions in the testing framework (see below). Am I missing
something?

Error in call to extension function {public org.w3c.dom.Document
com.occamlab.te.TECore.parse(java.net.URLConnection,java.lang.String,
org.w3c.dom.Node) throws java.lang.Throwable}: Exception in extension
function java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2; SystemID:
file:/local/srv/tomcat/webapps/teamengine/WEB-INF/scripts/wms-1.3.0/ctl/basic_elements.txsl;
Line#: 1129; Column#: -1
Result: Failed

Thanks.

Fitz