[CITE-Forum] WCS 1.0.0 legacy tests engine

Morris, Charles, E. chuck.morris at ngc.com
Tue Feb 12 12:16:23 EST 2008

There may be a problem with the schema, but it does not affect the CITE
tests.  The CITE testing software uses Xerces-j to validate the XML, and
it doesn't seem to have a problem with the schema.

The VendorSpecificCapabilities element is definition is:

<xs:element name="VendorSpecificCapabilities" minOccurs="0">
  <xs:complexType>
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:any />
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

Since minOccurs="0" it doesn't have to be included at all.  If it is
included, it must not contain any attributes and must contain exactly
one enclosed element.

- Chuck