[CITE-Forum] WCS 1.0.0 updatesequence tests: XPATH error

Morris, Charles, E. chuck.morris at ngc.com
Tue Feb 12 12:24:02 EST 2008

Norm,

We did uncover some XPath issues with the WCS 1.0.0 test suite on the
legacy test engine and corrected them when porting them over to the new
engine.  Please try the beta TEAM Engine WCS 1.0.0 test suite at
http://cite.geoenterpriselab.com/teamengine.  If you find any problems,
report it at cite.feedback at opengeospatial.org.

- Chuck