[CITE-Forum] Conflicts between wcs 1.0 and 1.1

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Tue Aug 12 15:03:33 EDT 2008

Normand, it seems that you're referring to the version of
"wcs1-0-0:basic_service_elements-version_numbering_and_negotiation-1"
where the test assertion is "When a GetCapabilities request is made
without a version number, then the response is the highest version
supported. For wcs1.0.0, it is 1.0.0." This is the old version of WCS
1.0.0 tests that are currently available in the online test engine.

I agree that this won't work for services that also support a higher
version number.

That test has already been removed from the new WCS 1.0.0 test scripts
that use the new TEAM engine. Right now those test scripts have to be
downloaded from Subversion and run locally.

---
Raj