[CITE-Forum] [wfs-dev] WFS 1.1.0 CITE tests:multiplegeometrytypes ona single layer

Morris, Charles, E. chuck.morris at ngc.com
Tue Apr 29 11:50:41 EDT 2008

I wouldn't object to those modifications, but getting them done will not
be easy.  If the issues had been raised during the test review period,
they may have been accomodated, but it will be much more difficult now.
Someone would have to volunteer to do the modifications or sponsor doing
them, and the modified test suite would have to go through a review and
approval process again.

- Chuck