[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.1.0 CITE tests: multiple geometry types ona single layer

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Thu Apr 24 17:04:03 EDT 2008

This statement:
> "(c) features may have any number of geometric properties" (p. 20)

says to me that a compliant document could have 0 or more geometric
properties. There is no statement regarding the minimum number or
types of geometries required to be supported. Therefore a document
with a single geometric property should pass all required tests (a
document with 0 geometric properties should also pass, but I think
that is "a bad thing"). In this case I don't think the test data set
matches what the specification states.

---
Raj