[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.1.0 CITE tests: multiple geometry types ona single layer

David Arctur darctur at ogcii.org
Wed Apr 16 13:46:41 EDT 2008

Remembering the discussions during development of the GMLSF Profile, I
thought the intent was that level 0-compliant servers/clients were not
restricted from having multiple geometric properties, but we recognized that
most GIS's only support one geometric property per feature instance.

In the CITE tests, can we articulate that a software product supports one OR
more geometric properties, but grant compliance as long as at least one
geometric property is supported? Or is this really counter to the intent of
the spec?

dka