[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.1.0 CITE tests: multiple geometry types ona single layer

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Wed Apr 16 13:09:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,

This is true, following the "Simple Features" GMLSF 1.0 profile
(OGC 06-049r1) at "Level 0":

<http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=15201>

"(c) features may have any number of geometric properties" (p. 20)

If the profile isn't simple enough, it should be revised to
further restrict the "Level 0" constraints. Then the test suite
can be amended accordingly.

> From:
> cite-forum-bounces+rmartell=galdosinc.com at lists.opengeospatial
> .org