[CITE-Forum] wms tests with old engine

Mark Buehler mbuehler at opengeospatial.org
Tue May 29 10:27:12 EDT 2007

Justin,

I've taken a look at the results that you submitted for the failing
tests and it appears that when the old engine begins to throw
intermittent SAX Parser errors when it needs to be restarted.

All,

For anyone else encountering these errors (when they weren't happening
to your test session on previous test runs) I'll need to be notified to
restart the engine.  That being said, we have moved the official
compliance tests to the new TEAM Engine which is a big improvement over
the last engine.  Thanks Chuck and the rest of the OWS-4 team!  So
please create new sessions on the TEAM Engine and I won't have to
restart the legacy engine as often :)

So to recap for the entire CITE-Forum list:

*TEAM Engine* (http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine) Is the new
official compliance engine for CSW 2.0.1, WFS 1.1.0, WFS 1.0.0, WMS
1.3.0, WMS 1.1.1.

*Legacy CITE Engine* (http://cite.opengeospatial.org/tsOGC) Is
maintained for legacy testing of WCS 1.0.0 only and should otherwise be
considered unsupported.

Thanks,
Mark B.

--