[CITE-Forum] wms tests with old engine

Mark Buehler mbuehler at opengeospatial.org
Tue May 29 09:25:31 EDT 2007

Justin,
I definitely would like to know which tests were failing for you.  If
you were using the legacy engine you can submit the session results
online and I'll take a look at them.  I'll also restart the engine.

The WMS 1.1.1 tests are available on the new TEAM Engine, it is
available as a radio button on the Create Session page.  The title isn't
hyper linked like the new test suites so you may have overlooked it in
the list.

Thanks,
Mark B.

--