[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0.0 test failures do not provide descriptive error messages

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Tue Dec 18 14:08:50 EST 2007

Morris, Charles, E. wrote:

>Thanks Justin  That is exactly correct.
>
>- Chuck

As a suggestion I think it would be good to add to the error message
returned by the wfs:GMLValidatingParser that it does not validate
against the dataFeatures.xsd schema.  This is not clear in the
documentation found at
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/test_engine/wfs/1.0.0/exec_summary that
this schema is used for validation.  Also the GML validator
(http://cite.opengeospatial.org/test_engine/gml/2.1.2/validator/) should
use the same schema as the one used by the TEAM Engine, not the one
provided by our WFS server response.

What do you think?

Norm