[CITE-Forum] WMS test suite for client products?

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Tue Dec 18 11:00:44 EST 2007

It's not because we haven't thought about the issue. Several years ago
the CITE group was asked to look into the client testing issue, but it
seems to be more complex than testing Web request-response interfaces.
At the time we were thinking about how the user interacts with the GUI
to build a service request. This is obviously difficult and requires a
completely different type of testing software than we currently use.

Maybe we should instead think only about the requests and responses,
and envision a test suite that simply defined a set of requests a
client must make?
---
Raj