[CITE-Forum] wfs 1.0.0 describe feature type failures

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at openplans.org
Fri Dec 14 14:31:40 EST 2007

Hi all,

For the past while I have been consistently getting failures from the
describe feature type tests for wfs 1.0. The same errors occur when
running the tests in the new engine as well. Here is the test log from
one of the tests that fails.

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/attachment/31235/describefeaturetype-get-1.log

Digging in a little deeper it seems the cause is the GmlSchemaValidator.
Throwing in some debug statements i get the following validation errors:

<SchemaValidationReport
xmlns="http://www.galdosinc.com/xml/schema/validation/report">
 <Error>src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'gml:polygonProperty' to
a(n) type definition component.</Error>
 <Error>src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'gml:pointProperty' to a(n)
type definition component.</Error>
</SchemaValidationReport>

I would be happy to provide any additional information if needed.

Thanks,

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira