[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0.0 test failures do not provide descriptive error messages

Morris, Charles, E. chuck.morris at ngc.com
Tue Dec 4 14:58:31 EST 2007

OGC did install a fix for a problem with the validator about a week ago
that should have solved some of these problems.  If you have experienced
problems in the past, try it again.  If you are still getting tests that
fail, try validating the response using the standalone GML Validator at
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/test_engine/gml/2.1.2/validator/, which
should provide descriptive error messages.

- Chuck