[CITE-Forum] GIS + Windows application

Alvaro Anguix alvaro.anguix at iver.es
Fri Oct 6 03:19:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

gvSIG is an open Geographic Information System with Spatial Data
Infrastructures access.

You can use gvSIG for the following clients:

  - Geodatabase Access through JDBC: Postgis and MySQL  Web Access
  - WMS
  - Advanced raster: WCS
  - Advanced vector: WFS
  - (Protocol for) (metadata) Catalog: Z39.50
  - Directory of Names (gazeteer): ADL, WFS-G, IDEC
  - Protocol - ecwp (We are selecting driver to add the image and put
theURL where the information in the popup dialog box is found)

Cheers,
Alvaro Anguix
IVER