[CITE-Forum] GIS + Windows application

JeffreyGHarrison@aol.com JeffreyGHarrison at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 08:15:03 EDT 2006

Vadivelan,

To extend Windows desktop applications for OGC  interoperability I would
recommend taking a look at CarbonTools, _www.carbontools.com_
(http://www.carbontools.com) . CarbonTools is a  open-geospatial .NET toolkit designed so that
developers can easily extend  existing Windows applications or create new
applications.  You can download  CarbonTools Lite at no cost at
_www.thecarbonportal.net_ (http://www.thecarbonportal.net) .

In addition, you should probably also look at  CarbonArc,
_http://www.thecarbonproject.com/carbonarc.php_ (http://www.thecarbonproject.com/carbonarc.php) .
  CarbonArc is an OGC interoperability extension for ESRI's ArcGIS that
implments  WMS, WFS, GML and other OGC standards and makes it possible to access
these  services from the ESRI desktop.

Regards,
Jeff

_www.thecarbonproject.com_ (http://www.thecarbonproject.com)

In a message dated 10/4/2006 11:06:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,