[AIP_Plenary] IIB feedback

Herve Caumont herve.caumont at terradue.com
Thu Jan 26 10:06:26 EST 2012

Hello

thank you Steve for that point of view.
This is a great reformulation.

At this point, I see somehow a distinction between 'developmental resource' (my wording, as the status of a contributed resource, which I was questioning) and 'developmental effort' which, provided some acknowledged development plan, can offer or augment a given operational capacity...

As I understand the comments provided so far, we could well be close to a shared understanding on how AIP (and the CFP text) can integrate and align with GEO Work Plan targets and agenda. That's the IIB remark to us, right ?

Also, I am not seeing the GEO Work Plan 2012-2015 as being 'excluding', so we can further elaborate on this aspect if I am missing something here.

Herve

Hervé Caumont

phone	+33 970 447 944
skype 	herve.caumont