[AIP_Plenary] Telecon, November 1

Nadine Alameh nalameh at opengeospatial.org
Fri Oct 28 11:07:02 EDT 2011

Next Telecon
DATE: 01 November 2011 TIME:  1300 UTC
Check your local time
<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111101T09&p1=263>
WebEx West logistics <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIPtelecons#webex>
* Update from the ADC  and GEO Plenary organizers on plenary scenario demo
plans
* Sprint to Plenary updates
* Report on viewpoints (Larry)
* GEO-8  Plenary and associated events.
> * Meeting website <http://www.earthobservations.org/meetings/geo8.html>  -
> Exhibit floor plan now available.
> <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/system/files/GEO-Detailed%20Exhibition%20Plan%20Fin
> al.pdf>
> *
> <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/system/files/GEO-Detailed%20Exhibition%20Plan%20Fin
> al.pdf> ADC/OGC/EoX/Rasdaman Exhibit
>> * Finalizing manned demos at the booth
>>> * All presentations confirmed, except for Atmospheric Chemistry one by Stp
>>> * Also waiting to confirm break times to finalize schedule
>>> * Doug will put together a pop-up banner for the schedule to post at the
>>> entrance of the booth
>>> * Videos - Refer to AIP-4 video capture guidelines and ppt template
>>> <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/system/files/20111010_Demo_Capture_Guidelines.ppt
>>> >
>>> *
>>> <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/system/files/20111010_Demo_Capture_Guidelines.ppt
> * Side Event for AIP-4 Demonstrations
>> * Plenary side event schedule available here
>> <http://earthobservations.org/geo8_wag.html>
>> *  <http://earthobservations.org/geo8_wag.html> Need to put schedule together
>> for AIP-4 side event
>>> * Overview of AIP - George/Nadine
>>> * Activity # 1: highlights of tutorials? quick presentation on the services
>>> stood up during AIP-4? Ingo
>>> * Activity # 2: clients demos (especially if we can reuse elements of the
>>> main StP scenario(s), and we show the link to the GWP) Nadine
* Update on Activity #1: Access to Priority EO Data Sources
> * AIP priority EO Data Sources list
> <http://geossaip.esipfed.org/priority_observations/node/267>  - new data
> sources?
> * Accessing Priority Observations through GCI
> <http://geossaip.esipfed.org/priority_observations/node/276>
> *  <http://geossaip.esipfed.org/priority_observations/node/276> Update on
> Thesaurus from Ontology Task
> * Update on tutorials
> * TIE matrices: Clients/services TIE Matrix
> <http://geossaip.esipfed.org/aip-wg2/node/341> ;
>> * New rows to be added to Matrix?
* Update on Activity # 2: Clients and medidated components
> * Update on the integration of the EuroGEOSS Data Access broker in GCI
> (Mattia)
> * AIP-4 support of integration testing with clients
> * Need information from client providers on how to invoke their clients.? Any
* Any other business