[AIP_Plenary] Draft poster for Plenary Exhibit

Douglas Nebert ddnebert at usgs.gov
Tue Oct 18 16:22:38 EDT 2011

STP and AIP:

Attached is a draft poster/banner to be hung on the back of the booth
that I have mocked up in Powerpoint. Please provide any suggestions or
changes to me by November 1 so that I can get the banner made.

The dimensions are 3 x 4 feet (90cm height by 120cm width).

Doug.

--
Douglas D. Nebert
Senior Advisor for Geospatial Technology, System-of-Systems Architect