[AIP_Plenary] Telecon, October 18

Nadine Alameh nalameh at opengeospatial.org
Tue Oct 18 11:05:15 EDT 2011

Notes from this morning's telecon are now online
http://www.ogcnetwork.net/node/1755

Those include:
* Link to the final GEO Plenary exhibit floor plan
* Link to the latest side event overall schedule
* Link to the temporary GWP to be used for testing for the next two weeks
* Link to the temporary CSR to be used for testing for the next two weeks
Thanks
Nadine