[AIP_Plenary] GEOSS Tutorials Telecon (2011-OCT-13)

Steven F. Browdy steveb at omstech.com
Wed Oct 12 17:44:27 EDT 2011

Note: There is a new time for the Tutorials telecon.  It is one hour earlier at 15:30 UTC.

The GEOSS Tutorials telecon will take place Thursday, October 13 at 15:30 UTC.  Many thanks to the GeoViQua project for providing the online meeting capabilities for us.  The meeting details can be found below, after the agenda.

This telecon will focus on updates of all tutorials.  We need to be putting what we have into the Best Practices Wiki for review.  Time is short.  There is only two weeks left to provide tutorials for final review so that we can publish them (make them public) and be able to show their existence at the plenary.  If you have not done so already, please finish putting up whatever you have for your tutorials into the BPW.  Remember, the BPW Tutorial area is private right now.  And it is possible to keep certain tutorial pages private while others are made public.  Thanks.

Meeting Agenda:
1. Updates from tutorial authors
2. Review and discussion of overarching layout issues
3. Discussion of any outstanding items hindering progress
4. Beginning tutorial reviews
5. Any other business
6. Next meeting (October 20, 2011 at 15:30 UTC)

Meeting Details:
1. Please join the meeting, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 15:30 UTC at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/321982654

2. Meeting ID: 321-982-654
3. Audio options:
    a. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
    b. Call in using your telephone.  The local numbers available are shown below.
    c. Dial-in Access Code: 321-982-654
    d. Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
    e. Local access numbers:
Australia: +61 (0) 2 8014 4937
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1406
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4296