[AIP_Plenary] GEOSS Tutorial Telecon (Thursday at 16:30 UTC)

Steven F. Browdy steveb at omstech.com
Wed Oct 5 16:47:10 EDT 2011

The GEOSS Tutorials telecon will take place Thursday, October 6 at 16:30 UTC.  Many thanks to the GeoViQua project for providing the online meeting capabilities for us.  The meeting details can be found below, after the agenda.

This telecon will be to get an update of all activity.  We need to be putting what we have into the Best Practices Wiki for review.  Time is short.  There are three weeks left to provide tutorials for final review so that we can publish them (make them public) and be able to show their existence at the plenary.  If you have not done so already, please finish putting up whatever you have for your tutorials into the BPW.  Remember, the BPW Tutorial area is currently private.  As we make certain tutorials public, it is possible to keep the other tutorial pages private while being finished.  Thanks.

Meeting Agenda:
1. Updates from tutorial authors
2. Review and discussion of overarching layout issues
3. Tutorial review process
4. Any other business
5. Next meeting (October 13, 2011 at 16:30 UTC)

Meeting Details:
1. Please join the meeting, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 16:30 UTC at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/321982654

2. Meeting ID: 321-982-654
3. Audio options:
    a. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
    b. Call in using your telephone.  The local numbers available are shown below.
    c. Dial-in Access Code: 321-982-654
    d. Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
    e. Local access numbers:
Australia: +61 (0) 2 8014 4937
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1406
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4296