[AIP_Plenary] Telecon, November 22

Nadine Alameh nalameh at opengeospatial.org
Mon Nov 21 10:04:32 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

Our next telecon will be on November 22, 2011 at our "usual time" now that
both North America and Europe have shifted their clocks. Check your local
time here

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111122T09&p1=263

Many thanks again to all of you who have contributed so much towards
preparing for the plenary event and fully supporting the successful exhibit
and side event! Feedback was very positive, all thanks to the amazing AIP-4
team!

Below is the agenda to wrap up AIP-4 and begin preparing for AIP-5,

Nadine

Next Telecon
DATE: 22 November 2011 Check your local time
<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111122T09&p1=263>
WebEx West logistics <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIPtelecons#webex>
* Report from Plenary
> * StP
> * ADC
> * GEOSS Infrastructure Enhancements Booth
> * AIP-4 demo side event
* AIP-4 Wrap-up
> * Finalization of testing (Matrix)
> * Videos (some videos don't have sound)
> * Tutorials (on BPW)
> * Reports
>> * Summary report
>> * UML modeling report (?)
>> * Other reports? (EuroGEOSS Broker? semantic activity? etc?)
* AIP-5 planning