[AIP_Plenary] Showcasing GEOSS Data Access

Douglas Nebert ddnebert at usgs.gov
Fri Mar 18 10:53:21 EDT 2011

As an outcome of the ADC meeting and subsequent telephone calls, I was
asked to elaborate on the brief action plan slide I captured in the ADC
meeting with respect to the anticipated work to come between now and the
Plenary with a focus on assured data access in support of critical EO
priorities. Collective participation from GCI-CT, GCI Providers, AIP,
SIF, DSTF, and ADC members will be required to execute this work. We
need to identify a single coordination entity, clarify the tasking
roles, and execute the threads of work to have a successful solution by
Plenary.

I have prepared a three-page synopsis of a work plan that I interpreted
from the actions mentioned in the ADC meeting. Please comment and
elaborate on this so that we can have an agreed framework to move forward.

Doug.

--
Douglas D. Nebert
Senior Advisor for Geospatial Technology, System-of-Systems Architect