[AIP_Plenary] No Telecon, January 25. Next Telecon Feb 1

Nadine Alameh nalameh at opengeospatial.org
Mon Jan 24 13:31:09 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

We won¹t be having an AIP-3 plenary telecon tomorrow Jan 25.

We will be working this week to finalize the ERs, so if you haven¹t uploaded
or sent yours yet, we¹d appreciate it if you can do so as soon as you can.
Here are the ERs that still need to be completed

* Air Quality (Stefan)
* Use Cases (Josh)
* Data Sharing (Steve)
* Summary (George & Nadine)

For the other Working Groups, it would be great if you can start populating
your BPW pages (http://www.ogcnetwork.net/node/1599), so we can address any
issues in our next telecon (Tuesday Feb 1. An announcement will be sent out
prior to that).

Thanks,
Nadine

Nadine Alameh, Ph.D.