[AIP_Plenary] AIP-3 Data Harmonization summary on GEOSS Best Practices Wiki

Herve Caumont Herve.Caumont at erdas.com
Tue Jan 11 12:41:41 EST 2011

Dear all,

In the curse of releasing the final version 1.0 of our Engineering Report, I submit inbetween, for your review and comments, the WG summary published on the GEOSS Best Practices Wiki.

http://wiki.ieee-earth.org/Best_Practices/GEOSS_Transverse_Areas/Data_and_Architecture/GEOSS_Architecture/Data_Harmonization_AIP_Working_Group

The current draft v0.3 of the Engineering Report is linked on this page :

https://sites.google.com/a/aip3.ogcnetwork.net/home/home/data-harmonization

The version 1.0 will be published soon for final review.

Kind regards

Hervé

Hervé Caumont

OGC IP Team Architect

Gsm : +33 6 70 52 25 38

ERDAS, SA

Quai Timmermans 14/01

4000 Liège

Belgium

Tel : +32 4 364 03 64

Fax : +32 4 253 47 37

Web : www.erdas.com <http://www.erdas.com/>

********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE********

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients.  Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or attachments.