[AIP_Plenary] Reminder: EGU ESSI - abstracts due Monday, January 10 2011

Stefano Nativi stefano.nativi at cnr.it
Fri Jan 7 04:39:55 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Just a friendly reminder that the EGU abstracts submission deadline is
*Monday January 10* .

To submit an abstract, please, go to the Web page
_http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2011/sessionprogramme/ESSI_

Select a session and click on the corresponding "Abstract Submission"  link.

Thank you, and Happy New Year!
Stefano Nativi