[AIP_Plenary] Next Telecon: Tuesday, December 20

Nadine Alameh nalameh at opengeospatial.org
Tue Dec 20 12:26:46 EST 2011

Dear All,

The minutes from today's telecon are posted on the OGCNetwork page.

Our next telecon, focused on approval of AIP-4 Engineering Reports and
planning for AIP-5 CFP will be on Jan 3, 2012. An announcement will be sent
shortly before that.

In the meantime, a new (and close to final) version of the Summary Report
will be available for review at the end of this week. A draft AIP-4 Demo
webpage will also available for your review before the end of the year.

Thanks again for all your contributions. See you in 2012!

Nadine