[AIP_Plenary] Who do I work with to register IOOS Service Registry as "community catalog" in GEOSS?

Rob Koopman RKoopman at geosec.org
Wed Nov 10 13:16:43 EST 2010

Hi Jeff,

I just found this query. Have you received feedback in the mean time?

Best regards,

Rob

>>> On 14/10/2010 at 17:48, Jeff deLaBeaujardiere
<Jeff.deLaBeaujardiere at noaa.gov> wrote:

We would like to register the nascent Integrated Ocean Observing System
(IOOS)
Service Registry as a "community catalog" in GEOSS. We already have 2
of our
individual OGC Sensor Observation Service (SOS) instances registered in
GEOSS
CSR, but we were told in ~2009 that the proper thing to do is to
register a
CS/W instance that can be queried to find our individual data access
services.

Who can we work with at a technical level to understand exactly what we
need
to do to make this happen?

-Jeff DLB

Jeff de La Beaujardière, PhD
U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Sr Systems Architect, Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS) Program
Office
1100 Wayne Ave #1225, Silver Spring MD 20910 USA
+1 301 427 2427
Jeff.deLaBeaujardiere at noaa.gov