[AIP_Plenary] East Telecon? - May 5th/6th

George Percivall gpercivall at opengeospatial.org
Mon May 3 13:14:11 EDT 2010

If there is interest we will hold an AIP Plenary telecon at 2200 UTC on May 5th, which is morning on May 6th in the East.
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=5&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Sydney 8 am May 6th
Tokyo 7 am May 6th
Geneva: midnight  May 5/6.

As there was insufficient interest last month to hold this telecon, this telecon will only be held if people respond to me expressing their interest in having the telecon.

George

George Percivall
Open Geospatial Consortium
http://www.opengeospatial.org/
E-mail: percivall at opengeospatial.org
Voice: +1-301-560-6439

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.