[AIP_Plenary] AIP-3 Data Sharing Guidelines Telecon ReminderforTuesday, August 17 at 15:00 UTC

Steven F. Browdy steveb at omstech.com
Mon Aug 16 16:57:22 EDT 2010

Hi Data Sharing Guidelines Working Group:

We will have our next Telecon today, Tuesday August 17 at 15:00 UTC.  The agenda, along with reference material for the upcoming meeting can be
found at http://sites.google.com/a/aip3.ogcnetwork.net/home/home/data-sharing .  We will continue our discussions regarding user registration and single sign-on, but will also finalize the ISO 19115/19139 usage/schema for data access conditions.  We would like to begin testing of the access condition use cases.  Those participants having portals, services, or client applications that can perform these tests, please call in so we can discuss the testing.

We will be using Dimdim for sharing presentations and content.  The Dimdim URL to use for the Data Sharing Guidelines Working Group telecons is http://my.dimdim.com/aipdsgwg.  Using Dimdim only requires a browser.  There are no programs to install.

The dial-in information that will be used is below.  Regardless of the
number dialed, the access code must be entered, followed by a #.
     Participant Access Code:
     970936#.

     U.S. Dial-In Number:
     712-432-1600

     International Dial-in Numbers:
     Austria: 0820 4000 1552
     Belgium: 070 35 9974
     France: 0826 100 256
     Germany: 01805 00 76 09
     Ireland: 0818 270 021
     Italy: 848 390 156
     Netherlands: 0870 001 920
     Spain: 902 886025
     Switzerland: 0848 560 179
     UK: 0844 58 191 02

I look forward to your participation on Tuesday, August 17 at 15:00 UTC.
Thanks.

Steven F. Browdy, Ph.D.
President
OMS Tech, Inc.